BAMUN, BEADED ELEPHANT MASK, Cameroon © John Urban
We're doing a tremendous 7.000 sq. ft. exhibition as the central focus
of Boston International Festival,New England's Largest Multicultural
Celebration. The festival, held at the Bayside Expo Center, Boston, is open
for School Groups Only Tuesday, Oct. 22 to Friday, Oct. 25th from
9AM - 2PM and for the General Public Friday, Oct. 25th 5PM-1OPM,
Saturday, Oct. 26th 11AM-lOPM and Sunday, Oct. 27th 11AM-8PM. Admission
is $9 for Adults, $6 for Seniors, $5 for Children 6-12, free for children
under 6. Parking is $6. The festival includes cultural booths from many
countries, fashion shows, music and dancing performances, exotic foods,
an international marketplace- and a travel world. Our exhibition will be
educational and visually powerful, with a concentration on large, public
THIS FALL GET READY FOR NORTHEAST'S LARGEST INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATION.
Over 90 regions of the world will set Boston ablaze with the sights and
sounds of an unforgetable cultural odyssey.
CULTURAL PAVILIONS from 45 regions of the world will showcase their culture, heritage and customs in colorful and panoramic displays as well as through craft and cooking demonstrations, fashion shows, international games and movies, and more.
AN ENTERTAINMENT EXTRAVAGANZA will come alive as over 1,000 performers sing, dance, clap and clog a world spectacle on three stages celebrating over 50 nations for you to enjoy. Try out the dances you witness for yourself at the Participatory Dancing areas.
SHOP OVER 50 COUNTRIES just in time for this holiday season. Hundreds of unique handicrafts and gifts from all corners of the globe will be highlighted in the bustling International Marketplace.
A WORLD OF CULINARY DELIGHTS will tempt any visitor's tastebuds with exotic treats such as Greek mousaka, Venezuelan tamales, Czech fruit pie, and hundreds of other delicacies from over 25 countries.
ESCAPE TO A NEW INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION, or discover a challenging adventure in the Adventure Travel and Vacation Show
Enjoy the Sights and Sounds of
90 Regions of the World
*Africa * Albania * Andes * Arab World * Armenia
*Austria * Azerbaijan * Balkans * Baltics * Barbados * Bavaria * Belarus * Bolivia
* Botswana * Brazil * Bulgaria * Camaroon * Canada * Cape Breton * Cape Verdean
* Chile * China * Colombia * Costa Rica * Czech Republic * Denmark * Dominican
* Republic * Ecuador * Egypt * Eritrea * Finland * France * Gambia * Germany * Ghana
* Greece * Guatemala * Guyana * Haiti * Hawaii * Hungary * India * Indonesia * Ireland
* Israel * Italy * Ivory Coast * Jamaica * Japan * Java * Kenya * Latvia * Lithuania
* Malaysia * Mayan * Mexico * Middle East * Morocco * Nepal * New Zealand * Nigeria
* Noway * Pakistan * Panama * Peru * Philippines * Poland * Polynesia * Portugal
* Puerto Rico * Rain Forests * Republic of Georgia * Russia * Scandinavia * Scotland
* Senegal * Slovakia * South Korea * Spain * Sweden * Switzerland * Tahiti * Thailand
* Tibet * Turkey * Uganda * Ukraine * USA * Venezuela * Vietnam * West Africa * Wales
* Zaire * Zambia
Africa Ibrahima Camara
Gambia Cora Connection
Nigeria NYO Dancers
(UMass/JFK T Station on the Red Line or Exit 15
off the Southeast expressway)
Fri., October 25 5pm - 10 pm
Sat., October 26 11am -10 pm
Sun., October 27 11am - 8 pm
Adult $9 Children (6-12) $5
Senior $6 Children Under 6 Free